Security

- EV SSL Certificate (Green Bar)

Evaluation: 4/5

Design

- Very good and unique design template and members area

Investment Plans

3 investment plans are present in the form of 3 trading bots:

The Scalping Trading Bot offers a daily return between 2%-2.3% with hourly profits calculationWith a minimum deposit of 0.005 BTC around $25, this plan offers a variable return.  With the maximum daily rate of 2.3% BEP will be reach within 43 days.

The Technical Trading Bot offers between 7.1%-8.2% for 3 days with profits calculation every 3 days, which gives a daily return of 2.7%BEP can be reach within 37 days.

The Swing Trading Bot offers between 22.1%-24.1% for 7 days with profits calculation every 7 days, which gives a daily return of 3.44%BEP can be reach within 29 days.

In conclusion, very good concept for all plans, the 2 last plans, I think will have the less demand, in fact with profits being calculated only after 3 days or 7 days, it´s not what investors like more, even that the initial capital can be recovered (BEP) in less time than the 1st plan. 

So, my bet is that The Scalping Trading bot plan will be the most wanted by the investors.

The timeframe for all plans is for lifetime, maybe the less positive factor.

With 24 days of lifetime, so far the performance has been very good by this program.

The payouts are made ininstant mode, with Bitcoin and Litecoins as payment methods.

It´s interesting too, the presence of trading bots statistics.

Evaluation: 5/5

Features

- Custom Script

- Company Registerd
- Telegram

Social Networks

- The worst feature of this program even with Telegram present, the mention to another social networks even Facebook are not present.

Evaluation: 3/5

In conclusion, I give to this program a Evaluation of 4 out of 5.

Remember, invest all you can afford to lose!

You can join here:

[Image: 2.gif]
Investors Care Admin
http://www.investorscare.com