Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should I do if my VPN is broken in China?
What should I do if my VPN is broken in China? When you are connected to a VPN, this is indicated by the corresponding icon in the upper right part of the screen.

VPN icon
It is located next to the battery indicator and alarm clock (if installed)

If the VPN icon is missing, it means that the connection was interrupted. What can I do in this case, if you connected through the app:

go to the app and check that the connection is established. If not, tap the Connect button. The VPN icon should appear;
check your iPhone settings. Go to the VPN menu and make sure that the "Status" switch is set to "Connected", and below there is a check mark next to the configuration, which is called the same as the application for access;
in the same window, make sure that the "Status" switch in the "Personal VPN" section is also set to "Connected". Some applications, such as TunnelBear and Windscribe, use this type of connection.
If this doesn't help, try reinstalling the app.

If you connected through manual configuration, you should double-check it. The administrator may have closed this server and restricted access to it. Try using a different IP address that can be found on VPNGate. Don't forget that all these servers are kept free by enthusiasts. They can restrict access at any time, causing you to lose the VPN icon.

Setting up a VPN connection is a simple operation that will allow you to access private resources and protect your privacy on the Internet. Thanks to the enthusiasm of developers, today we have a lot of convenient applications that can implement such a function.
If you connect via VPN, information about the remote route and the server IP used is transmitted in the message. This information that passes through the network is encapsulated; the data is encrypted so it cannot be intercepted.
Once upon a time it was said that antivirus software is engaged in security on the Internet, and this is now a VPN or what? I thought that the VPN is only for what would be possible to change your IP or go to blocked sites. And then there's the whole encryption technology. And why do they say that free VPN is not reliable?
I agree with you that you need a VPN to buy in foreign online stores or use the online bank through public Wi-Fi without fear. But not all VPN providers are equally useful. Unfortunately, there is no VPN provider whose services can be advised to everyone without exception. Some services are positioned as a way to open inaccessible sites, others rely on privacy, others - on security. 
Some VPN services are designed for exactly the opposite purposes - collecting data and tracking users. To avoid the latter, follow our recommendations. The application  ExpressVPN評價  provides ordinary users with a fairly simple and convenient VPN client. 
The essence of this technology is that when it is used, the user does not access the Internet directly, but through a special server, the data exchange with which is encrypted. Encryption does not allow attackers to intercept user data when accessing the Internet through insecure Wi-Fi points and also provides protection against data leakage on the provider's side. The presence of separate dedicated servers allows you to ensure anonymity of the network.
Keeping your privacy online is a major challenge facing the world today. This problem is closely related to the concept of the Internet on the right of all users to free access to information, viewing the storage and repurposing of data. Believe it or not, the reality is that you and your computer are under constant control.
A large part of monitoring is not so innocent as there are virus hackers and in some cases government censors who are looking for information that can harm you or block your Internet access. This problem is closely related to the concept of the Internet on the right of all users to free access to information, viewing the storage and repurposing of data.