Security

- SSL Certificate

Evaluation: 3/5

Design

- Nice design template
- Unique Script

Evaluation: 4/5

Investment Plans

- From 1.75% daily till 2.75% daily for 150 days. Principal back anytime (termination fee - 10%).

This piggy ( principal back anytime ) only BTC offers 2 investment plans, starting with 0.1 BTC for a 1.75% daily return and more than 5 BTC of investment ammount the daily % can go up to 2.75%.

Seems heavy stuff, for heavy investors, due to the minimum capital required to invest. The % daily returns are relatively low which seems to point to a long term project. The main capital can be recover in about 37 days. Due to the high minimum capital required to invest, I have doubts about the necessary inflow to sustain this project for long term, seems more a project to be success offline. However the administrator try an approach on online investors and as we know, in the online world, the number of investors is very big.
Due to the fact that this investment plans seems more realistic than the major plans of other projects, I give a good evaluation to this.

Features

- Unique design

Evaluation: 3/5

Social Networks

- The mention to social networks are well present in the template website, the YouTube videos are a good way to increase popularity.

In conclusion, I give to this program a Evaluation of 4 out of 5.

Remember, invest all you can afford to lose!

You cain join here:

[Image: 728x90.gif]
Investors Care Admin
http://www.investorscare.com